Who we are
Tie Dye Shirt Shack, of 334 Main Street South, Tifton, GA, 31794. Our website address is: https://tiedyeshirtshack.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted on our server via secure SSL connections only.
We keep these submissions for customer service purposes only. They are never shared with any third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
On this site, the only analytics gathering service we use is Google Analytics, as explained in the Cookies section above.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. If this changes, this section will be immediately updated to notify you of any changes and whom the changes are with.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- If you use one of the contact forms, the message can only be seen by our business administration team.
- If you apply for a job position, the shared information can only be seen by our HR team.
- If you contact us about an order, the shared information can only be seen by our Sales team.
How we protect your data
Ensuring that your site is always using the latest versions of WooCommerce and any other plugins. One of the continuing responsibilities of our “designated Data Protection Officer” is to ensure that your site is as secure as possible, which includes:
- Ensuring that your site is always using the latest versions of WooCommerce and any other plugins.
- Ensuring that your site is always using the latest version of it’s Content Management System ( CMS )
- Deactivating and removing unneeded plugins or themes.
- Making regular, secure backups of your website data, especially WooCommerce data.
- Exporting and archiving completed orders to secure storage. The less data stored on your website, the less exposure you have — and the fewer customers you need to notify in the event of a breach.
- Requiring strong, unique passwords on all accounts.
- Limiting the number of people with access to back office / management
- Making sure each employee has a separate login. No shared accounts!
What data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
Embedded content from other websites
Products, Pages and Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.